The Department of Women was organized by our Founder Bishop Charles Harrison Mason in 1911. It consists of boards, auxiliaries, units and circles which provide teaching, training and ministry opportunities. We foster spiritual, emotional and intellectual growth by continually creating, implementing and updating programs for all categories of women, youth and children.
The Department of Women is a supportive arm of the National Church. We endeavor to maintain a focus aligned with the vision of the National Church and will continue our commitment through visible participation and monetary support.
The Department of Women will continue to honor the established foundation of our predecessors. We remain committed to the values, legacy and biblical principle of holiness as taught in the Church of God in Christ.
The Department of Women will seek to model the love of Jesus in all we do.
World Evangelism- Better Homes, Better Schools, Better Communities for a Better World
We progress with Team Effort!