Pastor I. R. F. Brown
Pastor I.R.F. Brown serves as pastor of Brown Memorial Temple Church of God In Christ, located in the city of Pomona, California. He had previously served as co-pastor from 1997 until 2003. Brown Memorial Temple is celebrating fifty (50) years of continuous service in the City of Pomona.
Pastor I.R.F. Brown has the privilege of serving the Church of God In Christ on the jurisdictional and national level in the following capacity:
Executive Administrative Assistant of the California Southern Evangelistic Jurisdiction under the leadership of Bishop C.E. Milton.
- Jurisdictional Secretary of the Southern California Evangelistic Jurisdiction under the leadership of Bishop C.E. Milton.
- Superintendent of the Headquarters District under the leadership of Bishop C.E. Milton.
- Vice-Chair of Church of God In Christ’s General Assembly Committee on Standards & Extensions
- Co-owner of Brown Christian Discount Bookstore, a full-service Christian Bookstore.
CEO of Project: Caring & Sharing, the community service arm of Brown Memorial Temple Church. Project: Caring & Sharing provides services such as family support classes such as anger management and fatherhood; emergency food giveaway for low to moderate-income families; a Christmas Holiday giveaway where new toys and holiday food boxes are distributed to low-income and needy families; annual health fairs; and summer day camps.
- Chairman of Pomona Valley Children & Family Collaborative
- Board Member of Inland Valley Hope Partners
- Member of P.U.S.D. Superintendent’s Faith-Based Roundtable
- Co-Chair of Eliminating Racial Disproportionality and Disparity Committee for Pomona Office Department of Children & Family Services
Featured in Ebony/Jet magazine’s People to Watch” section. (1996)
- Pastor Brown was a member of the U.S. Championship Semi-Professional Football Team, Racine Raiders.
- Pastor Brown is happily married to Cynthia Brown and they have six daughters, two sons, twenty-four grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren