Logistics and Protocol Commission ensures that all events, classes and activities are executed as scheduled and planned by the International Youth Department. This collaborative effort is lead by our Logistics Coordinator. The team is responsible for the following:
- Execution of the IYD Master Schedule of Events.
- Ensure that each event and class is set up correctly at the convention center as well as any off site venues (hotel, etc.)
- All event signage is in place and visible to delegates to assist in locating events, classes and activities.
- Serves as a support for the teachers and students in locating classes as well as a source of on-site information.
- Oversee IYD Protocol and seating for ALL department events