HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE APPLICATION
The following instructions are provided to assist you in the application process:
Complete your application with the following information and please submit via Certified Mail, Fed Ex, UPS or USPS Priority Mail to the address listed below.
- One recent 3×5 or 4×6 color photo of student (no photocopies).
- An official sealed copy of student’s high school transcript. Transcript must show cumulative 3.0 grade point average. Unofficial copies will not be accepted.
- Letter of acceptance from the 4 year college or university institution of student’s planned attendance.
- Three character references one from your High School Administrator/Counselor, one from your pastor, and one from your youth president/chairlady.
- IYD Policy Statement signed by student and parent/guardian.
- Completed Scholarship Application signed by student and parent/guardian.
- Student’s typed resume (one page) with all accomplishments, achievements, community involvement, and school activities. Indicate all areas where you exercised leadership.
- Please answer all questions (typed or printed in black ink) on the application.
- Completed application materials must be postmarked by Friday, June 14, 2013. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
SUBMIT VIA CERTIFIED MAIL; INCLUDING FED EX, UPS OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL ONLY TO:
International Youth Department Church of God in Christ
Collegiate & Young Adult Ministries (High School IYD App.)
Versie T. Cuthbert
P. O. Box 940816
Houston, Texas 77094
**Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact Versie T. Cuthbert 713-816-6662 email [email protected] or
Dr. Rhone email [email protected]