Young Women of Excellence

YWE Session FlyerEvent:  YWE Class
Date:  Tuesday, July 2 – Thursday, July 4
Location:  Baltimore Convention Center RM 327, 328, & 329

Purpose of Event/Description:  This class is a unique opportunity of “Imparting into the lives of Young Women and Provoking them to Excellence!!!”  Each time of gathering promises to pour into the lives of young women between the ages of 13-21.  This life changing experience will be a blessing to all in attendance.

Event:  YWE 15th Annual Pageant
Date:  Thursday, July 4 @ 3:00pm
Location:  Hilton Hotel

Purpose of Event/Description:  The Young Women of Excellence Pageant is focused towards promoting virtuous values in the lives of young women between the ages of 13-21.  From the pageantry presentation to meeting new friends, learning how to communicate, and gracefully displaying the gifts and talents that God has given, these young women learn more about who they are and to be all that God has purposed in their lives. The participating young women walk away with a life changing experience that cultivates the Godly young woman within.

YWE FinalEvent:  “Can You Hear Me Now?”
Date:  Friday, July 5 @ 9am
Location:  Baltimore Convention Center

Purpose of Event/Description:  This gathering for young ladies (13-21) gives them the chance to hear from some of the Leading Ladies of our GREAT church which share in a panel setting.  Young ladies are able to submit written anonymous questions and questions in person as well.  Each session of “Can You Hear Me Now?” always is a special time for the “Young Women of Excellence” of church.

9 Responses to Young Women of Excellence

• verona perry says:

I am inquiring about the Young Women of Excellence for my granddaughters, they are both 13 yrs old and we are members of Good Shepherd Community Church in Phila.

Please contact me regarding local events that they can be a part of.

• verona perry says:

I am interested in the Young Women of Excellence for my granddaughters, they are both 13yrs of age and we are members of Good Shepherd Community Church in Phila.

PLEASE contact me regarding them being a part of the Young Women of Excellence.  They need to meet and participate with other COGIC youth.

• Paula Kimble says:

I have not received YWE  handbook 1 which I paid for at the conference. Please send. Thank you

Paula Kimble

• Lynette says:

I have a young lady in my jurisdiction who is interested in the Young Women of Excellence, can you please instruct me on how to obtain information for her and her parents?

• Sharell Davis says:

Hello, my name is Sharell Davis and I am the Coordinator for the YWE Ministry at Acts Full Gospel COGIC in Oakland, Ca.  Please add me to any database you may have so that I may stay informed with the ministry nationwide as well as gain assistance and information that will help me grow the ministry.

• Amanda Burries says:

Hi Evangelist Rodgers, my name is Sister Amanda Burries. I am contacting you regarding the Young Women of Excellence program. I have recently became the leader at my local church which is House of Worship COGIC located in Jacksonville, IL. I am wondering about how can I get a book or some information regarding this department. I am excited about teaching our young women what it is to be a young Woman. If you could help me I would greatly appreicate it.

• Devan Green says:

Greetings,

I am the YWE facilatator for the Morristown COGIC please add me to the database so that I can stay  up to date with the ministry.

Devan