This person will be primarily responsible for documentation coverage for IMD events via photography at all conventions. Events include, but are not limited to: Rehearsals, Worship Services, AIM Classes, Musicals, and IMD Luncheon etc. More details disclosed upon interview.
Required Skills/Experience Needs to be computer and digital tech savvy for numerous live events that occur during the year. Downloading, editing and pushing out images to multiple sites during and after the events. Candidate will need to have your own photography equipment.
IMD Health Professional
Person(s) will be primarily responsible for assisting with medical issues and emergencies for IMD constituents during AIM and the Holy Convocation. Must have medical experience. Preferred qualifications: RN, LPN or MD.
Website Content Coordinator
– Writing/editing the website content to be more marketing oriented for the targeted audience.
– Write image captions and headline tags that engage the users
– Rewrite content to line up with the objectives of the site
– Experience writing / editing web content for various sites
– Experience in a corporate marketing communications department
– Creative use of language
– Ability to take highly technical content and make it easy to understand and more marketing driven.
– MUST provide samples of relevant work
– Press Release writing is a Plus
The IMD is expanding our team of talented and creative Graphic Artists. Should you desire to utilize your graphic artistry to assist the IMD in it’s pursuit of excellence, then come join our team. This position will primarily involve print and digital projects such as: infographics, event and marketing collateral and some web components. Must be highly organized, creative, dependable, detail oriented and a team player. Samples of work will be sent to [email protected]
If you are interested in a Ministry Opportunity, but do not see a specific posting of interest, please send us a brief note highlighting your qualifications along with a copy of your resume using the form below.