The America’s Center
Holy Convocation is the annual and largest in-gathering of saints for the Church of God in Christ. Due to the vast number of saints who will be attending, the America’s Center convention complex is the perfect choice to house this event. The America’s Center offers a unique combination of flexible facilities and services. With over 502,000-square feet of exhibit space, first-class catering options, and easy access, the America’s Center provides everything the Church of God in Christ needs in a location for this 107th Holy Convocation.
The St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission manages and operates the America’s Center® convention complex, which includes six contiguous exhibit halls, 80 meeting rooms, the 66,000-seat Edward Jones Dome, 1,411-seat Ferrara Theatre, 28,000 square-foot ballroom and the St. Louis Executive Conference Center. America’s Center also employs a full-time labor relations manager who works to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the center’s clients and the local trade unions. One building + one staff = fewer problems. Just another way St. Louis is bringing another great Holy Convocation to the saints and for God’s Glory.
- Located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri, and is situated next to the Edward Jones Dome
- Opened in 1977 as the Cervantes Convention Center
- Features 502,000 contiguous square feet of exhibit space in six halls
- Managed and operated by the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
- Home of the 66,995-seat Edward Jones Dome (The Ed), 1,411-seat Ferrara Theatre, 28,000 square-foot ballroom and the St. Louis Executive Conference Center.