“The Holy Convocation is an annual meeting that we have held for 106 years. It’s an in-gathering of the saints. They come together for biblical instruction, for inspiration, for worship, to share with one another and to support the Church of God in Christ itself.”
- Presiding Bishop Charles E. Blake
- The Holy Convocation is the Official Annual convening of delegates of the Church of God in Christ.
- The Holy Convocation is the meeting where the Presiding Bishop delivers his Official Annual address to the delegates of the Church of God in Christ.
- The Holy Convocation is the only convention the Church holds where delegates are provided the unique opportunity to interact with delegates from every corner of the globe.
Holy Convocation Events:
- Opening Ceremony – where the Holy Convocation is called into session by the Chairman of the General Assembly
- Worship Services – Daily and Nightly
- Official Day – the annual address of the Presiding Bishop
- Holy Communion
- Consecration of Bishops (Jurisdictional or Auxiliary)
- Closing of the Holy Convocation
- General Assembly