- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Joseph Ronald Willis, Sr.
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Joseph C. Gilkey
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Floyd Eugene Perry, Jr.
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Dwight L. Haygood
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Samuel Leon Lowe
November 15, 2013
This correspondence comes to you at the request of the Adjutant General, Bishop Matthew Williams. It is with great regret that I inform you of the passing of Mrs. Mary Lula Cotner Lane. This 91 year old was the mother of Mrs. Mary E. Bell, the widow of a former Adjutant General, Bishop H. J. Bell. The services for Mrs. Lane will be as follows:
The Home going Celebration
Services are entrusted to:
All acts of kindness to the family can be sent to:
Bishop Matthew Williams would like for us to be in prayer for Mother Mary E. Bell and her family during this time of bereavement. She has been and continues to be a dedicated and faithful member of the National Adjutancy.
In His Service,
Robert G. Rudolph, Jr.
Scribe of the National Adjutancy