- Notice of Episcopal Transition – General Board Emeritus Bishop James Neaul Haynes
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Arthur Ladell Thomas
- Letter from Adjutant General
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Torrance Wildner Johnson
- Notice of Episcopal Transition – Bishop Adams Alforance Edwards
This correspondence is being sent at the request of the Adjutant General, Bishop Matthew Williams.
It is with great regret that I inform you of the passing of Bishop Elton A. Lawrence, Prelate of the Canadian/Michigan Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction; the father of Bishop Dr. Welton Lawrence and First Lady Mae L. Blake; and the father-in-law of our Presiding Bishop, Bishop Charles E. Blake. The Lawrence and Blake Families are in need of our fervent prayers at this time. Arrangements can be found here. As the information is given to the Adjutancy, we will forward it to you as soon as possible.
If I can be of further assistance, you can reach me by calling my office at (501) 332-6897.
In His Service,
Bishop Designate Robert G. Rudolph, Jr.
Scribe of the National Adjutancy